
Todd proposed on June 2nd out at his family reunion on Lake Buchannan; asking me to be his wife in front of his family. It was perfect! We are working on setting a date and the resort that we will be getting married at in CANCUN...that is right Cancun and all are welcome to join us on our special day. Invitations will be out soon and details on the resort.
3 comments:
whooohooo!!! CANCUN here we come :D Congrats Todd and Sarah may you have a blessed marriage. Enjoy the moment!
YEAH go SARAH i am so proud that you created a blog spot. Congrats to both of you and look what amazing pictures I take. I love you guys and Todd its about freaking time. See yall soon.
I am SO EXCITED for y'all!!! Congratulations! You will make a beautiful bride. Keep us updated...I miss you!!
Post a Comment