Monday, November 12, 2007

Engagement Party in the Woodlands.

It was a great night with friends and family. Todd and I enjoyed getting to see everyone and were so excited that all of our friends were united for a night. Thank you to Tricia and Kristin for throwing this wonderful party and to Tricia and BJ for opening up their home for Todd and I.

Things are going well with wedding plans! We are 60 days and 23 hours from our wedding day in Cancun and we are so excited.

Todd and I ready for the party!

Kristin Feldman, myself and my sister Tricia Petty! (The hostesses)


Todd and the Best Man... Jason Morton!

Todd and I with friends Tiffany and Joe Green and their little girl MaKenna.

Todd and I with friends Katie and Dutch Fuller and their little girl Rebekah.


Mother of the Bride with the Bride and Groom

Friends of the bride Allison and Jr Rivera.

Newlyweds Zach and Vanessa Berry with Todd and I.

Todd's good friends Calvin and Carrie Neal!

The BEAUTIFUL flowers that Kristin arranged for me.















No comments: